1st & 2nd March 2013
Getting to Chappel
- No need to pre-buy a ticket to get in between 11.00am & 5.30pm both days. Just turn up and pay on the gate.
- To get in after 5.30pm both days, you must pre-buy an evening ticket, numbers of which are strictly limited.
- After 7.30pm both days, only ticket holders will be served.
- This year the glass deposit IS NOT included in the admission ticket. Festival Glasses will be available on the gate, on sale or return of undamaged glass basis. Buying and keeping the glass is no longer compulsory. We will give refunds on undamaged glasses.
- If you buy an evening ticket it can be used for admission anytime between 11.00am and 11.00pm both days.
- Friday and Saturday between 11.00am and 5.30pm allows you to be served up to 7.30pm
£3.00 on the gate or £2.70 if purchased online beforehand. CAMRA & Museum members free entry on production of valid membership card.
- Friday evening – allows admission and served all day between 11.00am and 11.00pm – pre-bought ticket only. £5.00 (CAMRA & Museum card carrying members get free pint voucher)
- Saturday evening – allows admission and to be served all day between 11.00am and 11.00pm – pre-bought ticket only. £4.00 (CAMRA & Museum card carrying members get free pint voucher)